While he is drawing, don’t get involved in the process, but follow the order of appearance of household on paper. When the picture is ready, ask the kid’s name all the characters in his paintings and get to the analysis.
• According to the sequence: the sequence of appearance of family members indicates the attitude of the young artist. Usually, the first children draw the most beloved or the most significant family member. If he forgot to paint someone – it means that with this man the child’s strained relationship. The child often portrays in the heart – so he was sure that his parents love him. Conversely, he feels abandoned and alone, if you do not have a picture of me at all.
• composition: If the figure in the form of group photographs missing one of the family members, ask the child why he forgot it. Such incomplete portrait – a serious point to consider.
• Size: the greater the credibility of the child is the man depicted, the higher and greater will be his figure. Rejected children paint themselves as small, spoiled and may not accommodate his giant image.
• distance: When the house is quiet, and peace, all of the characters are very close to each other. The closer they draw themselves to someone of the parents, the stronger his attachment to that person. Any item drawn Continue reading
If you ask women, lying in the hospital, whom they want — a boy or a girl, most probably will answer: of course, my daughter! Son want to please her husband, but the dream of giving birth to my daughter. 20 years from now these same women often begin to complain that naughty daughter, did not meet their expectations don’t understand the loved one — your mom… And adult daughters, meanwhile dreaming of the birth of a child — of course, girls.
In fact, most women believe that the younger daughter will become a mainstay in my life, carer, close friend. What is the reason for this belief? The fact that women subconsciously equate his daughter with him. Often the mother is even difficult to understand where the boundary between her and her daughter. Usually it is quite natural, while the little girl knotted bows on silky curls and dress up in beautiful dresses like a doll (no wonder our grandmothers said, “the First child is the last doll”). At this age my daughter is in fact very close with his mother. The difficulties begin when the child is approaching school age. In addition to the daughter of his second, a woman tries in her upbringing to compensate for all the shortcomings of their life. Continue reading
Nausea the child is a serious signal to parents that in the body of the baby is not okay. There are plenty of causes that provoke this symptom, as discussed above they often banal and harmless, but sometimes it can be a symptom of the terrible and dangerous pathological process:
1. Food intoxication (poisoning) – develops after eating in the evening substandard food containing a large amount of harmful components, including metabolic products of microorganisms, so-called exotoxins. If a child is sick and vomits, then he may develop dehydration, which happens to be more dangerous than the toxins of microorganisms. When the poisoning is usually to increase the body temperature and broken stools, diarrhea occurs, which further dehydrates the body.
2. Intestinal infection which is caused by the activity of harmful microbes (viruses, bacteria). Pathogenic microorganisms after penetration into the body of the child actively proliferate, striking the wall of the gastrointestinal tract and inhibit the activity of good and useful body of microbes. For intestinal infection characterized by the following symptoms: nausea in the morning, vomiting, fever, General weakness of the body, violation of the chair, shivering. Continue reading